Radiographers in the United Kingdom are highly professional practitioners who provide services which are integral to providing efficient and reliable diagnosis of disease and curative and palliative care for cancer patients.
To work as a radiographer in the United Kingdom, it is necessary to be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. The HCPC set standards for professionals’ education and training and practice; They also keep a standardised register of professionals.
Priority Professional Placements will assist you in reaching the next level by:
- Linking you to the best available employers
- Ensuring you receive attractive remuneration packages
- Giving you opportunities to upskill
- Providing pastoral care in the UK
- Sponsoring your transition to the UK