The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) regulates nurses and midwives in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. They set standards for nurses and midwives to meet in their working lives. Nurses and midwives must follow the NMC code of conduct, which states how they must work and behave.
Priority Professional Placemnets is dedicated to helping you reach your goals. We help you by
- linking you to the best employers
- Getting you the best available rate
- Improving your skills and knowledge
- Providing pastoral care in the UK
- Sponsoring your transition to the UK
All you need to do is to follow the simple five step process below